Ramos texts to apologize to the opponent, denying deliberately elbowing the opponent

Ramos is undoubtedly the most controversial player in Real Madrid. Some of his actions on the defensive will cause hot discussion. People who like him will say that he is iron, and those who don't like him will say that he is dirty. In the
cheap nba jerseys
game of Real Madrid's victory over Real Madrid, Ramos once again caused controversy. In the 14th minute of the game, Ramos hit the nose of Pilsen's victory player Javier on the elbow of his right arm in a defensive. This collision made Javier's nose bloody, even though he used his hands to hold it, but the blood still came from him. The gap in the hand flowed out. However, the referee did not make any penalty for this fight. However, the Spanish media believe that Ramos should at least get a yellow card or even a red card. After the
custom mlb jerseys
game, Ramos responded to the events on the court: "I didn't deliberately elbow my opponent, I ran too fast, and the two men collided." Ramos revealed after the game that he sent a text message to Havel to apologize. "I went to the locker room to find him after the game, but he was not there, so I have sent a text message wishing him a speedy recovery. I never deliberately hurt my football counterpart. I will
cheap mlb jerseys
not respond to those who criticize me, I I am very fortunate to be able to speak on the spot." When talking about Real Madrid's goal of Conti, Ramos said that "respect must be won by himself", which is considered to be against Conti. Ramos expressed dissatisfaction with this: "The media can do whatever it wants, and how can I put the title. I have
cheap nfl jerseys
never talked about Conti. I have never objected to any coach. Which coach should come to Real Madrid, this round is not me. Said. Capello and Mourinho are both iron coaches, they are also the best coaches with me. Is it not important for me to train for an hour?" Ramos finally pointed out that there is a
cheap nhl jerseys
trend of criticism of him, and the reason is that Ronaldo left. “Since Cristiano Ronaldo left, I became the focus, but I can handle it well.” (Celgio) Key words : Pilsen victory Ramos Real Madrid

评论

此博客中的热门博文

I don’t have a few Vintage like Kendou, how can I say that I am fashionable?

In the United States, Yang Yi was exposed to Rondo in the dressing room! Just because of 1 sentence?