In the United States, Yang Yi was exposed to Rondo in the dressing room! Just because of 1 sentence?

On November 9th, Beijing time, famous NBA correspondent Stephen A. Smith revealed in the
custom mlb jerseys
program that after the game between the Lakers and the Timberwolves, he was humiliated by Rajon Rondo in the locker room of the Lakers. At the beginning of the show, Smith admitted that when Rondo was suspended for three games because of a
cheap mlb jerseys
fight with Paul, Smith had publicly stated that Rondo should be suspended for 15 games. Obviously, this made Smith and Rondo build a beam. After the game between the Lakers and the Timberwolves yesterday, Rondo accepted the interview with the Lakers' public relations post. At that time, Smith was at the side of Rondo. As a result, Rondo said to the
cheap nfl jerseys
Lakers' public relations: "Push those stupid reporters out. !" Smith knew that Rondo was referring to him, but he
cheap nhl jerseys
did not confront Rondo at the time. However, Smith shouted to Rondo on today's show. "I have never said publicly about Rondo's bad words. Why did he leave the Celtics, I never said it." Smith said, "What happened later in Dallas and Chicago, I have not said that. Rondo is a As a championship player, I respect his basketball IQ and talent, but I don't have any respect for his way of treating Paul. I want to
cheap nba jerseys
tell him and any NBA players that if I say something wrong in the show, you can I pointed out that I would even apologize publicly, but there is no reason to show that immature look.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Ramos texts to apologize to the opponent, denying deliberately elbowing the opponent

I don’t have a few Vintage like Kendou, how can I say that I am fashionable?